HUNTER VALLEY, IT’S GREAT WINE AND FOOD
Private Tour: “Just out of Sydney”
Embark on a scenic journey as we pick you up from your Sydney hotel, crossing the Sydney Harbour Bridge and heading north to Australia’s oldest wine region, just 2 hours away. Traveling on the historic convict-built road through the quaint town of Wollombi, we reach the Pokolbin region, known for its old vines and renowned for Shiraz and Semillon grapes.
The Hunter Valley offers a unique and flavourful wine experience at every stop. Enjoy wine tastings at three premium wineries, complemented by cheese and chocolate experiences. Break for a delightful lunch in an authentic vineyard setting, and if you wish, we can add more experiences to explore the richness of the Hunter region. It’s a picturesque journey from start to finish.
• Private Mercedes V-Class vehicle
• Approximately 10hr tour (7:45 – 6:00)
• Flexible and knowledgeable guide and driver
• Tastings at 3 premium vineyards
• Wonderful 2 course lunch
• Cheese and chocolate experiences
• Quaint villages and vineyards scattered across majestic rolling hills
• Australian wildlife and views of the Great Dividing Range
• Tailored experience to your preferences
Note: As the drive north and the Hunter Valley itself is set amongst Australia’s beautiful, but ruggard bushland and climate, some flexibility may be required on the day to cater for necessary changes to the itinerary and the routes. This will be managed by your guide to ensure your comfort and enjoyment. Options may also vary based on major events in the Hunter Valley and the time of year, particularly around the harvest.