Nature and quaint towns.
Embark on a southern journey from Sydney, traversing the Royal National Park and reaching the charming town of Berry for morning tea and a stroll through village shops. Continue over the range through Kangaroo Valley, showcasing natural bush and productive farmland. Explore the famous Fitzroy Falls at Morton National Park, capturing stunning photography angles on a short bush track. Enter the Southern Highlands with rustic villages, wineries, fresh produce, gourmet food, and breathtaking scenery.
Experience the crisp elevated climate, pristine bushland, and encounters with native wildlife like Kangaroos, Wallabies, Echidna, Koala, and more. Enjoy a treetop adventure walk with panoramic views and a hearty lunch at a delightful Country Pub. Drive through charming villages, stop at local bakeries, and visit a winery for a taste of the local drop in a magical setting. The day promises a blur of delightful moments, leaving lasting memories of good food, wine, charming villages, and extraordinary nature.
• Private Mercedes vehicle
• Approximately 10hr tour (7:45 – 6:00)
• Flexible and knowledgeable guide and driver
• Magnificent scenery of Kangaroo Valley and Morton National Park
• Entry to our fun adventure tree top canopy walk
• Short walks through stunning scenery
• Quaint Southern Highland villages
• Hearty country pub lunch
• Refreshments as needed along the way
• A wine tasting experience
• Tailored experience to your preferences
Please note: For all tours to the Southern Highlands, we require flexibility on the tour plan as weather changes rapidly, some locations may be crowded on holidays and the various restaurants and experiences we partner with may be closed for various reasons.